Snowboarding in Südtirol - near Bolzano town!
Obereggen Snowpark - Just 20 minutes from the motorway exit Bolzano Nord/Eggental
The Obereggen snowpark has been one of the biggest and best theme and snow parks in Italy for the last 20 years. Guaranteed fun for both old-timers and newcomers. The park, one of the few in Italy with a half pipe, is located on the Pampeago slope, which can be reached via the Obereggen lift. The snow park was planned and is currently managed by F-Tech, one of the most important park builders in the Alps. High-level quality and safety standards are guaranteed thanks to the professional maintenance routine carried out. The park is maintained on a daily basis using snowcats and manually by staff. The half pipe is maintained 2 or 3 times a week using a pipe machine. The park’s very own club, with a chill-out area, is ideal to sit back and mellow surrounded by good music.
Snowpark Obereggen: Altitude: 2,032 m
Length of slope: 650 m
Lift facility: 4-person chairlift
Snow: permanent snow cannons
Maintenance and shaping: daily snowcat and manual shaping
Design: F-TECH park construction
Obereggen counts as one of the best ski areas in the Alps. In the last years, Obereggen and the Latemar Ski Center were awarded numerous international prizes. They both offer state-of-the-art lift facilities and sunny slopes for winter sport athletes of every level. 48 km of slopes, two snow parks with half pipe facilities, a sleigh slope, three playing grounds and many cosy ski huts guarantee a winter blast from the end of November until Easter. As if that weren’t enough, you can visit the neighbouring ski areas of the Fiemme Valley/Obereggen and enjoy over 100 km of slopes with one single ski pass.
The 10 reasons why Obereggen is well worth a visit in winter:
- 48 km of sunny and snow-reliable slopes for all levels in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Dolomites. Ski to your heart’s content!
- One of the best skiing areas in the whole world with professionally and carefully groomed slopes, which have been awarded prizes more than once. On the slopes you’ll find state-of-the-art and quick ski lift facilities taking you to fun ski resorts and shortening waiting times.
- One of the best ‘theme and snow parks’ in Italy with a half pipe and a new night-time snow park with a cool jibline.
- Night-time skiing and sleighing by floodlight three times a week until 10 p.m.
- The Brunoland playing ground, the YETI Park crèche and a new Kids Snowpark for our small guests.
- One of the best ski schools in all South Tyrol.
- Sleigh by floodlight on the 2.5 km sleigh slope; also get ready to hike on a vast network of winter footpaths with breathtaking views.
- Delight in a number of excellent dishes at the ski huts: enjoy South Tyrolean and Italian specialties alike.
- Professional hire and maintenance area at the valley station as well as an outstanding ski school. Make use of a new and modern ski depot at the Valley Station and avoid carrying about cumbersome ski equipment.
- Just 20 minutes from the motorway exit Bolzano Nord/Eggental.